Why get married in St Barths?
A volcanic island of just 8 square miles, and with a varied history, St Barths is one of the most unique and individual of the Caribbean islands. With fabulous beaches, outstanding and elegant resorts, an abundance of tropical wildlife and many luxury marinas, you are spolit for choice when it comes to choosing the location for your wedding day.
You are required to provide, in person, all documentation to get married thirty days in advance of the wedding day. So it is often recommended that you have a civil wedding in the UK and your reception and honeymoon in St Barths.
St Barths wedding requriements in brief...
- birth certificate (or copy with raised seal)
- Letter of Good Conduct, including certification of ‘single status’
- Residency card (one of the couple must have resided on the island for at least one month)
- medical ertificate, including blood test, issued within 3 months of the marriage
- certified French translations of English documents
Does the Caribbean paradise of St Barths sound like your perfect wedding destination? Call our experts on 01752 880880 to talk through your ideas and we'll help make your wedding day all you have dreamed off!