Caribbean Weddings »

The Grenadines Weddings

Contact Us »
Questions & Answers »
Terms & Conditions »

Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook Caribbean Weddings on Google + Tropic Breeze on Pinterest


Getting married in St Vincent and the Grenadines is simple with all the necessary legal documents detailed below. Why not call us on 01752 880880 to talk through the options with Julia and her team. 
Why get married in St Vincent and the Grenadines?
The waters of the Grendines are crystal clear and are wonderful for sailing. Why not island hop to make the most of getting married in the Grenadines and having a romantic honeymoon. Both British Airways and Virgin Atlantic operate scheduled flights from London Gatwick to Barbados and then onwards with Liat or SVG to St Vincent, Mustique, Bequia and Union Island. With a choice of regional add ons you can fly to Gatwick from elsewhere in the UK.
Getting married in the Grenadines is a great choice for couples and with a wide range of islands and resorts to choose from, we will have the perfect one for you. Our team has been to or stayed at every hotel on our website between them all and so can advise you on the best choice for getting married in the Grenadines. Call Julia and her team at Caribbean Weddings on 01752 880880.
Getting Married in St Vincent and the Grenadines - the requirements in brief...
- To get married in St Vincent and the Grenadines you need to be present in the country for at least one working day to process the necessary documents before the wedding ceremony.
- Couples will need to visit the Attorney General's Office at the Ministry of Justice in St Vincent in person. 
- The marriage ceremony must be performed by an official marriage officer, Priest or Minister registered in St Vincent. 
- Documents required: valid passport, original copy or certified copy of birth certificate, flight tickets or eticket information. If either party have been married previously then they are required to provide the original copy of Decree Absolute or a certified copy. If either party are widowed then a certified or original copy of the previous marriage certificate and death certificate is required. Any documents not in English require a certified translation. 
- If either party is under 18 years old, parental consent is required and a statutory declaration stamped and signed by a solicitor is required.
- If either party has had their name changed by deed poll, legal proof is required which has been certified by a solicitor or lawyer. This is also the case if a previously married woman has reverted back to her maiden name.
- If either party has been adopted then an original copy of the certificate is required, or a certified copy.
Now the legal bit is over, it's time to talk about the best bit, where are you going to choose in the Grenadines to get married? Call our experts on 01752 880880 to talk through your ideas and we'll help make your wedding come true.