If you are planning to get married in the Caribbean and are looking for the perfect tropical beach location for your special day, we have put together a selection of some of the most beautiful beaches to get married on throughout the Caribbean…
Hermitage Bay, Antigua
Set in 10 acres of lush tropical gardens and woodlands, weddings at Hermitage Bay are the epitome of understated luxury and a truly unforgettable experience – you won’t find a more romantic place for your Caribbean wedding. The hotel offers a variety of lovely ceremony locations, including one of the most beautiful beaches to get married on in Antigua, and specialise in small weddings that are in keeping with the private and peaceful feel of Hermitage Bay. Hosting just one wedding a week, the hotel is able to dedicate full attention to your special day and give you the ultimate romantic experience.
In keeping with the intimate atmosphere of the hotel, for wedding parties there is a maximum of 10 guests allowed. If you stay for 10 nights or more you can receive their basic wedding package on a complementary basis, which includes:
- A complementary upgrade from a Beachfront Cottage Suite to a Hillside Pool Suite with private pool and sunbathing deck (subject to availability)
- Persoanl assistance in obtaining a marriage licence
- Government fees
- Registrar and ceremony costs
- Service of a Marriage Office to perform the ceremony
- Bridal bouquet of fresh tropical flowers and groom’s boutonniere
- Ceremony at a location of your choice at Hermitage Bay, decorated with tropical flora
- Caribbean wedding cake and a bottle of french champagne
- Private romantic dinner on wedding night in a candlelit setting on the beach
- Champagne wedding breakfast served at the veranda
Cap Maison, St Lucia
Located on an ocean bluff with breathtaking views, Cap Maison is a fantastic location for the Caribbean wedding of your dreams. Feel the sand between your toes whilst you take your vows on the secluded Smugglers Cove beach – one of the most beautiful beaches to get married on on the island – and enjoy magical sunset views on your first evening as man and wife.
If you book your wedding at Cap Maison for between 3 January – 19 December 2017, staying in a One Bedroom Villa Suite, you can receive the hotel’s fabulous bride offer, which includes:
- 25% off room rate or Best Available Rate (i.e. if greater Early Bird discounts on offer)
- Bride goes free on sunset boat cruise on Cap Maison 1 (with drinks)
- 1 bottle of champagne in suite on arrival
- 1 bottle of champagne to enjoy at Rock Maison
- 1 hour free massage for the Bride at Spa Maison
Cotton House, Mustique, The Grenadines
If you are looking for a laid back Caribbean location for your beach wedding, then Cotton House on the stunning island of Mustique could be perfect for you. An elegant, private and sophisticated resort, Cotton House offers amazing views of the Caribbean from its lovely beach – one of the most romantic and beautiful beaches to get married on – and the attentive staff will make your day truly magical and unforgettable.
A minimum 2 night stay is needed prior to the wedding in order to obtain your wedding licence. You will then be ready to get married in your dream location – the beach, the gardens or even a traditional bamboo church! Cotton House can organise a fantastic wedding package through us here at Tropic Breeze.
Petit St Vincent, The Grenadines
From stunningly beautiful beaches to get married on, to lawns and clifftops overlooking the sea, Petit St Vincent is an absolutely breathtaking location for your Caribbean beach wedding. Perched on a hillside and set among lush tropical foliage, the resort is just steps away from the beautiful white sand beach where you can have your magical ceremony on the sand with the sound of the waves lapping on the shore.
Petit St Vincent is perfect for an intimate Caribbean wedding – which can be completely tailored to your requirements.
Looking for beautiful beaches to get married on?
These are just a selection of our Caribbean resorts that have beautiful beaches to get married on – to find out more about these, or if you are planning your tropical wedding get in contact with our friendly team of experts on 01752 880880 and we would be delighted to help you plan your dream Caribbean wedding.